Since 2015, we are in that business and I can clearly say by far the best program is Turkish Citizenship program since the latest change on September 2018. Because, it has great price – benefit balance!
Providing key features such as giving a directly giving passport easily (not just a residency or work permit), no need to speak Turkish and no need to be in Turkey regularly.
Let me explain if you like to understand more. For Citizenship programs, countries as defined and chosen by its passports power and strength on Henley Passport Index and The Passport Index.
When you looked to those ratings, can see that Turkish Passport is worlds strongest 39th according to 2019 evaluations in March 2019!
Turkish Passport, with its 115 visa-free countries (71 no visa required, 44 visa-on-airport with a basic fee) access; is also giving several incentives and business supports to its holders. When, we think there is 194 officially recognized countries in the world, that number is very good.
Currently, Turkey is in the Top 20 economies of the world. From Bloomberg’s perspective, Turkey seems to be the biggest 5th improving economy by 2030
When you checked with the Passport Index results of 2019, Turkey has better position compared to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, Jordan, Indonesia, Senegal, India, Pakistan and several others. I believe investors from those nations will enjoy the program much.
Below, I tried to list some benefits of Turkish Passport;
- Full citizenship granted following background check plus Turkish Citizenship and Passport delivered quickly within 3-4 months only,
- You can both have a solid investment with regular income and at the same time you can obtain one of the most sought citizenships in the World,
- Visa-Free Travel for 115 countries for normal Red Passport. For business people, 155 visa-free countries including all EU and more with the Green Passport.
- No Minimum Residency required,
- Ownership of one of the Top 40 Passports in the World,
- Turkish passport has 10-year validity and is renewable for life,
- Turkey Identity Card included,
- Full free medical assistance for life, for all family members, included,
- No need to declare your wealth,
- Free finance system, no tracking,
- Turkey allows Dual Citizenships,
- No Military Service required for TCBI Applicants,
- Pension Programs included,
- Free Education and University Reimbursement Plans are provided,
- Prospective Visa-free travel to EU, Future Access without visa to 26 Schengen Zone Countries,
- One of the best climates in the World throughout the year,
- Most developed Muslim country offering a democratic and safe environment for families of all religious,
- A Eurasian country with a hospitable and welcoming manner to foreigners,
- Fantastic natural environment Excellent food and rich cuisine Superb Health Facilities (better health services than US and EU),
- Superb Educational Facilities,
- High Quality of Life
As mentioned entrance in September 18, 2018 Turkey has significantly eased the required limits for foreigners to acquire Turkish citizenship, according to new regulations published in the country’s Official Gazette.
How to Qualify:
1- Proven by the Ministry of Industry and Technology to have made a minimum fixed capital investment of USD 500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira.
a. Proven by the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency to have deposited at least USD 500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira in banks operating in Turkey with the condition of not to withdraw for at least three years.
b. Proven by the Capital Markets Board of Turkey to have bought at least USD 500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira worth of real estate investment fund share or venture capital investment fund share with the condition that they cannot be sold for at least three years.
c. Proven by the Ministry of Treasury and Finance to have bought at least USD 500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira worth of government bonds with the condition that they cannot be sold for at least three years.
2- Proven by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization to have acquired a real estate worth a minimum of USD 250,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira with a title deed restriction on its resale for at least three years.
3- Proven by the Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services to have created jobs for at least 50 people.
4- Special Conditions and Immigration Cases
To learn more about the program, please follow the link of Easy Turkish Citizenship services for free information on application processes.
Also this is the WhatsApp Service that gives free consultation about applications.